Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Me, I am


I am a mother of two wonderful kiddies and a wife to an amazing man. I am usually a myspacer, but alot of you, my dear friends, have blogs. I love to get on and read yours and learn about what your families are up to. So tonight, instead of running on the treadmill, which I really need to do, I decided to start a little blog of my own. The past five years of my life have been an exciting roller coaster. I met Darren got married, got Pregnant, got pregnant again, and now here I am. I love to spend time with my kids, I love to spend time with the fun, amazing people in my life. I feel that we should always surround ourselves with people that make us better people, that make us laugh, live, and love. So that's what I try to do. I try to live each day to the fullest, but maybe don't always accomplish that. I try to be generally a good person, and hopefully sometimes achieve that- Life is a wonderful gift.

2 comments:

Parker or Jessica said...

I love this pics Tara. So glad you entered the world of Bloggers. xoxo

bear98 said...

I love your blog!!! it is so cute.
-bear