Thursday, December 25, 2008

Same old Shill or should I say Same old chill LOL

Hey everyone!  I have enjoyed getting on your blogs lately and decided that its finally time for me to post again.....That and Darren got me an amaizing new MacBook Pro Laptop for Christmas so I thought I'd try er' out.  The kids LOVED Christmas it was so much fun!  We woke up opened gifts, Adi got a Nintendo DS from Santa and Jr. got a Train table thing.  It was so much fun.  Then we headed to my moms for an amazing breakfast....mmmmm.  They got some real fun stuff at my moms from her and my dad and then from my sisters and Bro.  It was so cool, how into it they both were this year!  Then, we took off to Brian Head.  It was scarey driving up here.  The roads were way bad.  But, we stopped in Parowan to see some Family- that was fun.  So, we got up here and had our great friends over for Dinner then as they were leaving about three hours ago Each one of them got stuck one by one.  So Darren and his Buddies had to walk to our friends Cabin to get Snow Mobiles to haul their kids home.  Darren said the snow was upto their chests.  They had on Jeans and sweaters, no snow gear!  They finally got the families all in and now are trying to get trucks sorta unstuck or maybe just out of the way of the Snow plows for in the morning.  However, I know he is loving every freezing A second of it!  Boys!  So, here I am as happy as a pickle, kids asleep, and just me and my blogger buddies!

7 comments:

Sandi said...

Sweet! Glad you had a great christmas. I missed seeing you! Have a great weekend!

Brittany said...

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG. I AM GLAD I FINALLY FOUND IT. WHAT A CUTE FAMILY PICTURE

Creating Night Owl said...

You call this a blog?
Where are your Christmas Pics?
Come on!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm with your mom. You need to get to postin! I'm in the same boat with you on being happy as can be- both kids asleep before 8 pm! I get to watch tivo and blog!!! Does that make me a loser? It is a Fri. night and all...
Get those Christmas pics up!

Em said...

I love to see the snow but I hate driving/being in it! More pictures please! Cute Christmas card by the way!!!! We have the same computer... you'll love it!!!!

RickAndGina said...

Tara! Your christmas card is Of course, your all beautiful and looking like you just came out of a magazine.

The Ericksons said...

tara I just found your blog it's good to see what you have goin on. I'd love to get together sometime.email me and I will send you an invite for my blog stephaniederickson@gmail. glad everyhing is going dood for you. steph erickson